Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Intro duction!

Good morning Worlds!

My name is Ethan Senn, AKA Ethan A.D. for reasons unknown.
I am a student @ The University of New York in Prague and this blog pertains to my Media & Society course.

This here is my introductory blog about my interests in Streaming Media Content and the trends and trials surrounding the phenomenon of digital media/technology. My main focus, even though i will try to touch on many forms of streaming media, will be on streaming video and also the legal ramifications of hosting copyrighted material and/or hosting links to copyrighted material.


My particular aims for this blog is to find current events involving the issues mentioned above, search for and link to related articles that have been published in relation to the issues, link to particular websites that host material and related to this subject, and write the why and how these are significant in these issues.

And Happy New Year from ABBA!

1 comment:

Harley said...

Interesting concept. I look forward to reading more.

www.sennima.com